Color Mixes and Leather















I am slowly stocking the Jewelry Accord store with lots of Irish waxed linen cording, and other such items. It may take me a while to get all the findings, and all the colors.  There are so many colors to choose from, it is really hard to pick what I should have on hand. Just placed another order and will be getting Bright Autumn Yellow, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Fuchsia, Slate Grey, and Mint Green in a few days!

I typically use the 4-ply cording. They do have it in 2, 3, 7 and 12 ply also! Would one of these be more desirable than the 4 ply?
I ordered 2 spools of 2 ply, in brown and teal, just to get a feel for it. It may be good for projects that use very small holed beads.

4 ply cording generally fits most holes in beads, except for maybe pearls.





I took some advice of my Facebook friends and added a few of my custom Color combos to the shop over the weekend. You can see them below- Jewel Tones, Blues, Earthy, and Brights. If you have other suggestions of things you'd like to see pop up in the shop, just leave a comment!






Erin sent along some chocolate brown Greek Leather cording for the shop as well! So I have that available there, too, in 3 yard lengths. As with all of the listings in the shop, if you find that you need a longer section of cording, just send me a convo- I'd be happy to cut custom lengths for you!


And just to make sure you're paying attention, leave a comment on this post and I will draw a random winner tomorrow morning to win a color mix from the shop.  Pick which is your favorite, and leave it in your comment. Or give me suggestions for other color mixes you'd like to see! I'll announce a winner of the mix, tomorrow morning around 7am eastern time.

 

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Most Reading